It has been suggested by some scientists that UV light is highly visible to fish, which is why weve included UV particles within the paintwork of the Vibrax® UV. The patented two-part body, which virtually eliminates line twist is really what sets all Blue Fox spinners apart. Whether casting for still water predators such as perch and chub, or working fast moving rivers for trout and salmon, this low-frequency spinner is going to create the noise and vibration required to trigger a strike.
- 45° Mid-depth blade runs 0.6 1.2 meters
- Patented 2-part, machined brass main body
- Rattling, free-turning brass gear
- Stainless steel shaft
- Available in glow finishes with painted metal blade patterns
- Fitted with VMC® hook featuring teaser tail